Saturday, January 14, 2006

hot sex on heels


my feet stick to the kitchen floor, i'm dizzy, and i'm still wearing pajama pants at 2:30 pm. yep, post-stafford ave-party day. welcome back to school, motherfuckers, where this bitch will go drink for drink and mix it with painkillers. WHAT! how you gonna act?

(o jesus)

i don't feel like myself these days. it's been almost a month since my surgery and i know i should really be able to get over the wedge and the soreness and the fuzzy drug-brains and i'm trying but i still feel tilted and off-balance. physical ailments wreck mental perceptions, i'm convinced. but last night was nice and normal, with the faces that keep me steadied and the booze that keeps me social. i put on a hot outfit and high heels and earrings and almost forgot all about the wedge. it felt less like an unsightly tumor and more like a slightly awkward accessory.

so back to school, back to normal. beer pong until 4 am, cans and cups in the living room, hot pockets in the freezer, and some new pens. pretty good.

2 Comments:

Blogger Cap'n Guthrie said...

Four hour beer pong games you mean. Good post, I like the wedge-as-tumor metaphor.

4:04 AM  
Blogger Tom said...

Looks like a blast. I actually got to teach some germans and dutchies how to play pong 2 nights ago. my friend rob from cambridge imports solo cups just for the game, and you thought i was obsessed.

Careful w/ those painkillers

6:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home