Thursday, April 26, 2007

self-propelled summer: part 2

i am absolutely delighted to present to you (and by you i mean taylor, who i think is the only person who reads this) my new best friend:





it's basically the hottest thing i've ever owned, and it's undoubtedly the best bike i've ever had (i'm really, really sorry, spalding blade, but we both secretly knew you were a rusted steel safety hazard). i keep pointing it out to people who i'm sure couldn't give less of a shit and making them humor me. i can't help being giddy. i fucking love my bike. also, nothing beats the novelty of a brand new toy, even when yr 23.

addendum: i completely forgot to thank the devastatingly charming & handsome bike shop manager who introduced me and my new love. yr terrific, dre.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes! thank you for giving me something to read and also look at. what a nice looking bike. congratulations on owning a new thing. owning things is pretty nice.

you should ride that jank to richmond so we can hang.

2:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i read it.
-leah

11:35 PM  
Blogger Katy said...

I don't know anything about bikes, but I'll take your word that that one is sweet.

12:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home