Thursday, March 08, 2007

andrew bird and run-on sentences

having money is awesome because it means i can pay for things like shows and not have to worry about sacrificing meals for it. i had been holding off on buying my ticket to see andrew bird in may because when all was said and done it was going to end up costing me somewhere in the neighborhood of $30 (how can it possibly cost $4 to print a ticket, put it in an envelope, and mail it? and what exactly is the "service" that charges me $3.75?) and i wasn't sure how ready i was to part with that. and then i remembered that i spend that much money in 2 nights at j. brians, and also that money is for spending and not for looking at, and also that tax refunds are coming, so i said fuck it. i bought the overpriced ticket and i'm stoked.

that being said, i have a few things to accompany that thing that i said:
1. the new andrew bird album is terrific as all creation.
1a. the phrase "terrific as all creation" is my new favorite combination of words until it loses its novelty. thank you random movie poster at hard times.
2. the show is may 20th, which is delightfully close to my birthday which i kind of don't care about because really, who cares about birthdays after 21?
3. if yr my friend, you should probably also buy a ticket to this show and hang out with me. mostly because andrew bird is awesome but additionally because i am awesome and also because you are awesome. i only make friends with the awesomest. duh.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ryan said...

probably no a.bird for me.
however--nyc, mofo.

2:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, my god. i was about to leave a "hell yes i'll go" comment and get a ticket when i realized i won't be here anymore. oof.

4:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home