Monday, February 13, 2006

to my love for valentine's day.

when i let you go months ago, my heart sank. it was hard to adjust to life without you. i felt like we'd just been introduced and all of a sudden we'd be apart for so long. sleeping was hard, and i dreamed about you often.

there had been others--only one that mattered--but none like you. you challenged me more and took me farther than i ever anticipated. when no one else listened or cared, there was always you. you and me and our favorite music at nighttime; we didn't need words. i held you tight and that was all you wanted. i'd ride you until i couldn't move or breathe, and then we'd go again. fast or slow, we were always amazing together, although you know i always liked it better faster.

it's so good to be back on top again.

i love you, spalding blade.



+



=
2gether 4ever
(now i got 2 arms for holding you, baby)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home