Monday, May 07, 2007

in memoriam

6 years after the idea first got stuck in my brain, i finally did it:




it's perfect and i can't stop staring at it yet. i woke up this morning and saw it and got excited all over again. thank you to daniel, my artist, on account of you did a fantastic job.

this past weekend was really strange and amazing. if it weren't for these new bruises and letters on my body, i seriously think i'd be convinced that i dreamt the whole thing. either way, it's monday and i have to go to work in 20 minutes and i feel oddly terrific given the immediate circumstances. holy shit i think i might even be happy.

2 Comments:

Blogger Wannabehero said...

Sweet Tat!!

I'll be in Fred this saturday for Aaron's graduation party. That probably means I'll be around all evening too. I'll bring my bike. Sweet.

9:41 AM  
Blogger Katy said...

Looks like you have lots of new things to write about. Perhaps in a letter?

Hope all is well, friend.

10:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home