Saturday, June 16, 2007

some things that i've discovered over the past week:

1. i can make a badass cheesecake if i want to. graham cracker crust and everything. it's the type of dessert that makes grown-ass men swoon, and i like that.

2. i am easily one of the most stubborn humans. but i guess i'd already explored that facet of myself. as heather and i have discussed, i make bad decisions and stick with them. that, or i insist on doing everything on my own no matter what. (read: if i can't fit the giant ikea box inside my car, why don't i strap it to the outside? makes perfect sense. that's what twine is for.)

3. people (like my dad) need to leave me the hell alone about what i'm doing with my life. i'm not grossly fucking anything up, so you should be proud. i'm happy right now and i'll go to grad school whenever and IF ever i fucking well feel like it. sing it, bon jovi: it's my life.

4. i'm dating someone amazing. it remains strange and exciting.

5. i am really lucky.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This guy sounds like a total tool. Don't inflate his ego with cheesecake and sweet nothings. He probably wears plaid too.

7:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home